What are the admission criteria for an Approved Exchange/Recognised Market Operator licence?
According to MAS (Pages)
last revised on 11 Oct 2021
"When assessing an application for an AE or RMO licence, MAS takes into account factors such as:
- Market structure and operations in accordance to international standards and best practises.
- Track record, management expertise and financial soundness of the applicant.
- Ability to meet the minimum financial requirements prescribed under the SFA.
- Strength of risk management and accompanying internal controls and systems.
- Business plans and projections.
- Corporate governance, fitness and propriety."